We are back in the routine! School started, football started, fall is in the air!
It's just me and Miss Priss every morning. We are missing our boys! But girl time has been great.
When the baby knows how to hold the remote, it's time for school to start back!
A couple of pictures I found on Joel's phone of the bday party.
To commemorate the last weekend of summer, we went to Bottletree for pastries, coffee, and juice.
Followed by Rocky Mountain of course!
Everyone moved up a Sunday school class as well. Coop's teacher apparently did not get the memo that he goes by Coop :) He was correcting her I guess. Hahaha!
After drop off, Emerson and I went to visit Dada in his office. She was loving it!
And guess what! This guy asked to try soccer again and scored FOUR GOALS in his first game!!!! I couldn't believe he wanted to play in the first place. He didn't seem to love it last year when he played, but that shows what I know! He is loving it now and doing a great job!
Sister cheering him on.
And Coop too! He didn't want to play this year but says next year he wants to try.
Game day prep. Brownies made by my future Ole Miss Homecoming Queen. Hotty Toddy!
Emerson inherited a vanity from my Aunt Jane, and boy oh boy is she ever loving it. She is so girly and just sits and puts jewelry on and pretends to put perfume on :) Love having a girl!
No cart for her in Walmart. She owns this place.
Put me in coach! Love the waterlogue app.
No comments:
Post a Comment