We are in a groove over here in the Bell household. I love the fall groove. School's moving along, football games on the weekends, pumpkins starting to appear, and the holidays to look forward to.
Carter and Coop have recently gotten into games, so that's been some extra fun at night before bed. They love slap jack, old maid, guess who, connect four, and checkers.
Emerson loves all sorts of head gear.
This poor cat...Sama as they call her...is literally loved to the point of me feeling sorry for her!
Yearly Rebel photo shoot. Goodness they grow fast don't they?
In walmart eating a banana in her pjs. Keeping it classy.
Well good morning, E. Hahahaha!
I do love a boy in a chapel uniform.
These boys can't stay off their bikes these days! They want to ride them constantly. So much so that I went and bought myself one at Walmart last week after Carter begged me to go riding with him everyday for weeks. We've had a ball riding together.
First home game!!! We sat with our sweet friends, Cliff and Sarah. Biggest Ole Miss fans I've ever known and so much fun to hang with.
Joel and I are teaching three year old Sunday School this year. Clearly they love Joel reading to them. Sweetness.
We hit up another Drew and Ellie concert in typical Bell fashion. Best one I've ever been to!
She got her purse and said, "Bye bye...car."
Our backyard at sunset. Ugh. I just love it.
Emerson's buddy, Eva, had a Minnie Mouse birthday party. Boy oh Boy! Too much Minnie fun!!!!
I got roped into helping with rush this year at the ChiO house. Oh my goodness it was fun. I am worn out, let me tell you! But I loved every minute of it. I love my sweet girls that I worked with all summer, and I love having those relationships with them now. I'm already looking forward to next year!
I mean how cute are they?
My girly, girly, girly, girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment