Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Has it really been three months?

I can't believe it's been three months since I posted! Wow! I needed a break I guess, and holy moly times flies. We've had the best semester. Football, football, and more football. House guests galore. A super fun Halloween trick or treating and a blessed Thanksgiving in Prattville. We've been on field trips, to chapel recitations, and church choir programs. Tis the season for programs it seems. 
The boys are loving school, and Emerson is my little partner in crime at home.
Carter is obsessed with all things sporty...he knows WAY more about Ole Miss football than I do...all the players, the scores of all the games, etc.. It won't be long until Joel will have to buy him a season ticket. He wants to play every sport at well. I see lots and lots of bleacher sitting in my future.
Coop is loving friends lately. He has made two sweet little friends, Jack and Jayden, and they are just the cutest little trio. He is all about having friends over and going to friends' houses. He's also VERY into drawing and reading right now. I would have NEVER guessed it, but it's looking like he's going to be my studious child! Go, Coop!
Emerson is about to be TWO! What in the world? She sleeps in a big girl bed, doesn't have a pappy anymore, and is talking up a storm. We had her party last weekend, and she squealed with delight at her woof woof cupcakes and every single present she opened. She is all girl....lip gloss, babies, purses, you name it! If it's pink, she loves it!
So enough details already, here a few pics of the last three months:






























No comments:

Post a Comment