Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Look at those teeth and that cool birthday present!

Look closely and you can see Cookey's first two teeth...I can't believe he got them this early!

Quality time with DaDa

Okay, before you call me crazy, let me explain. Carter absolutely loves to drum. He drums me, the walls, the table, Joel, the floor, pots, pans, tupperware, plates, his chest, etc...He is a drummer at heart. It is his instrument of choice no doubt :) He actually broke this giant yellow vase we have in our sunroom by drumming with a little too much aggression :) Nothing a little super glue couldn't fix.
Anyway, we got this ToysRus magazine in the mail two weeks ago, and he found this drum set in the magazine. He has carried that magazine around for two weeks pointing to these drums and saying "Dums! Dums!"
So....we decided to get them for his birthday. I know we will probably pay big time for this decison :), but he's only a kid once, and he wanted them so badly. I couldn't resist. I'll let you know how I feel about this decision in about a week :) I may be throwing them out the window! Ha!
His actual birthday is Friday (we had his party early because my sister in law was about to have a baby.) So Friday morning he is going to wake up to these "Dums" in our den. I can't wait for his reaction! He is going to officialy be my little drummer boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment