Cooper is 7 months old! It makes me sad that he's growing up so fast. He is so big and doing so much now that I don't even feel like he's a baby anymore! I have to say that lately I have been holding him more, rocking him more, enjoying feeding him more, etc...knowing that he won't be a baby much longer :(
But besides being sad about him growing up, this little guy has brought so much joy into my life. Here is the scoop on Coop:
He is sitting up now!
He loves to play on the floor on his tummy...Carter loves to bring him toys.
He and Carter have become best buddies this past month. It is so fun hearing them giggle from the other room. Each of them thinks the other one is just hilarious. When Carter wakes up in the morning, the first word out his mouth is "Hooper!" (Cooper) :) I love this! I pray that they are the best of friends.
Cooper favorite food is pears mixed with oatmeal.
He is actually on a schedule now. Ha! It only took me 7 months to get him on one :) Two naps a day and twelve hours at night.
He is getting his top front teeth now...lots of drool.
Such a fun and EASY baby. Love him!
Here are a few pics from the past month:
Seven month pic in the green chair.
Watching Carter jump on the bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment