It's been cold lately, so we've been inside a lot. Not near as fun as being outside, but we've made the most of it. Here are some fun pictures from all our indoor fun :)
Isn't Coop festive in his Rudolph outfit? The scratches on his forehead are from trying to scratch his excema in his scalp while he sleeps :(
Such a sweet picture. Carter loves his DaDa.
Little Santa
Carter trying to decide which book to read. Let's just say that if he's illiterate one day, it won't be for lack of resources.
Happy Boy
This picture makes me laugh.
Coop makes this face ALL THE TIME lately. I love it! He scrunches up his nose....I think it's hilarious.
Here it is again.
Up on all fours!
Feeding himself....so big.
Typical Carter. Eating popcorn, drinking milk, and making a silly face.
Hey Jill! I love the reindeer outfit--precious! I also laughed out loud at your comment on the display of books! I think that every time Charlie has his ALL over the floor. Hey--if he hates reading or can't one day--it's not because we didn't try!!! Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDelete