Thursday, December 16, 2010

Very Energetic

This little guy is FULL of energy. So much so that he doesn't even need a nap anymore!!! He usually wakes up about 7:00ish and goes down for the night between 6:30 and 7:00pm. If he sleeps at all during the day, he can't fall asleep until 9:00 or later. Crazy! He is just growing up on me. Most kids don't drop their naps until 3 years old....not my little energetic kiddo :) He is perfectly happy without one at twenty seven months. I still make him have "rest time" just so I have a break. I have to admit that I like it because I have BOTH of my kids in bed by 7:00!!!! What a lovely thing!

Matching PJs

Joel came to visit Carter at his preschool Christmas party. Carter's class was supposed to sing "We wish you a Merry Christmas" on stage, but only about half the kids would get up there....Carter would not :) Are you surprised? (nor would he wear his santa hat his teachers gave him....oh well.)

Carter worked very hard yesterday afternoon lining all his cars, airplanes, helicopters, etc.. up in a row. He was extremely proud of himself after getting them all lined up. It's the simple things that entertain them.

Admiring his work

Carter LOVES waking Coop up from his naps. When I say it's time to get Coop up, he darts up the stairs laughing with excitement, barrels through the door, and dives into the crib. Poor Coop....he is such a trooper. Can you imagine being woke up by an abusive two year old and not even having the ability to escape?! Ha! It makes me smile because Carter is so excited to see him. They roll around and laugh until Coop has had enough, and that's when I come to the rescue. Sweet memories for a mommy.




Tried to get a pic of Coop's four big teeth...only got two :) He is getting two more right now, and he is not happy about it!

2 comments:

  1. HI!!!!! When I clicked on your blog and saw your face, it made me miss you sooo much! I love that pic of Carter dying out laughing and rolling around in Coop's crib! I will be seeing you soon! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Michelle. I was just getting on here to say Oh how I miss you so very, very much!!!! I'm so thankful we have the phone and our blogs. I love seeing pictures of what you all are up to! Love you!
    I love Carter lining up his cars-maybe an organized firstborn?!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete