Have ever felt like getting your car, backing out of your driveway, and driving into the distance? I feel like that today! Don't get me wrong, I love my Hub and my babies more than anything in the world, but today I want to run away!!!
So here's how my day has gone: Carter came barreling into our room at 6:36 screaming and crying. No reason....he just decided to be mad and grumpy today. He has yelled, screamed, and refused to share all morning long. Coop came to me and told me he had a dirty diaper mid morning. I looked down at him, and his diaper was at his ankles. I gasped, picked him up to run to the bedroom for a major poop clean up, and as I started to run, I stepped on a huge log of poop and went slipping across my freshly mopped hardwood floors. Yes, that happened, and it is not the least bit exaggerated. So there was a 2 foot streak of poop along with more poop logs all over my floor, a screaming toddler with poop ALL down his legs, and me with poop IN BETWEEN MY TOES!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!
Carter is gagging, Joel is saying, "Gross!, Oh my gosh!, Carter, don't throw up!", and I am holding Coop who is covered in poop and hopping on one foot to the nearest source of water and antibacterial soap. Thirty minutes later, after I scrubbed the poop off of my foot, my toddler, and washed a huge load of clothes in hot water, I stupidly attempted to wrap presents.
WRONG idea. Coop crumbled every piece of paper I cut, Carter wrangled all the tape, and I wanted to scream!
On top of all that, my hair looks like poop today since the main theme of this post seems to be poop, I'll continue the theme :)
I have roots an inch long, and I have bags under my eyes and a zit on my lip.
I sincerely apologize if I have just ruined your sweet, serene picture of me and my perfect little family :)
Carter is down for a nap, and Coop is watching Elmo at the moment, so I am feeling a little more like staying put in my life right now. Hahahahahaha!
Just another day in paradise :) Thanks for letting me vent.
That was a priceless post!
ReplyDeleteI am laughing out loud! Not at you but with you because I have days like that too! I love you girl! Thanks for keeping it real!
ReplyDeleteOh Jill! The day will get better, haha. Think happy thoughts:) love u
ReplyDeleteI love it! Thanks for the good laugh I just enjoyed! By the way, I thought you looked fabulous last night! Enjoyed seeing your family! :)
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Been there many times myself! Thanks for the laugh- hope your day got better!
ReplyDeleteJust had the best laugh of the day!!!!! Thanks for always making me have a good laugh!!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh Jill! I hate that I was laughing at this, but it was FOR you, not AT you!! YUCK!! I know those days--not in that exact form, but I know them for sure!! Just read it to Chad too and he was floored! So hope your day got better and if not, tomorrow is another!! Thanks for keepin' it real!
ReplyDeleteOk, totally laughed out loud and then had to read it to Matt and laughed some more!!! What a day!!! Let's just run away together!!!
ReplyDelete