Monday, December 19, 2011

Lots of Silly

As soon as people would hear I was having another boy during my second pregnancy, they immediately felt the need to warn me of all the rough housing, sports activities, hyperactivity, etc..., but no one warned me about all this silliness! Hee Hee. I mean the silly factor is through the roof over here in the Bell household. Here is the evidence:




These two always have a game of "Fumble" going on which basically consists of Carter and Joel slamming their bodies into one another and rolling around on the ground in a wrestling/tackling type thing. Why do men/boys feel the need to slam their bodies together and yell while doing it? It's beyond me.

Oh this one is the king of silly!

See what I mean.

Carter: Mama, I am baby Jesus in the manger scene, and you are Mary, and Dada is Joseph.
Me: Oh okay, well what is Coop. Is he a shepherd?
Carter: No, he is a cow. Coop, don't eat all my hay!!! Mama, sing "Away in a Manger" to me. Dada, you come sing too.

Needless to say, we all gathered around "Baby Jesus" and sang "Away in a Manger" while the "cow" threatened to eat some of the baby's hay.

Poor Coop kept getting scolded about that darn hay.

I don't think we have to worry about the development of Carter's imagination. I would say he is up to par in that area :)

No worries, Coop got his turn to be Baby Jesus too, and he ate up every moment of it. And, yes, he was serenaded as well. We have a serious case of "Monkey see, Monkey do" over here. And a serious case of the "Little Boy Giggles" as well :)




No comments:

Post a Comment