I was going through some old pics today and noticed that I have a lot of pictures of our boys wearing various forms of head gear. Thought I would post a few just for kicks.
Buckets are always fun.
Coop's head is in the 101st percentile. Shirts don't simply slip on and off. Thankfully he's gotten a little more tolerant of the tugging. It's always a good laugh as we try to get shirts on and off without giving him whiplash.
Coop is going to be George Washington next Halloween....
And I am going to be Martha. Aren't we going to be cute?
Talk about a throwback....this was about 15 months ago. I could squeeze the life out of him.
We got 8 inches of snow last February. Lots of bundling going on that week.
Helmets of course are a favorite.
But underwear tops the charts....especially multiple pairs.
Moo is a good topper.
But underwear is better.
Except to Coop...the elastic gets a little tight around that big ole noggin.
And then there are pumpkins...
and rabbit holes.
and firehats...
and accessories like goggles...
and shades...
and ear phones.
Lightning McQueen has been around for a couple of years now.
But this cowboy hat is a newbie. Doesn't Coop look like a young Clint Eastwood here? What a stud muffin that Coop is. This picture makes me giggle.
P.S. Like my chair I got recovered? I am pumped....burgundy and gold started to make me gag a teeny bit...brown and cream rock. My den rocks now. Come see it!
And by the way, Joel and I still take a picture together about every 6 months.....see!
LOVEthe new chair!!! Can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDelete