Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tents and Superheros

Carter got this tent for his 2nd birthday, and it has been the most fun. They love it. We put it up weekly, and they put every blanket and stuffed animal in the house in it and roll around, wrestle, and giggle. If you have little boys and don't have a tent, get one. Great indoor entertainment on a rainy day.



Those are Coop's feet sticking our from under all those blankets. Carter buried him...Coop is so cooperative.

Static head

Wrestle Mania

I told Carter he could get Spiderman underwear if he poo pooed in the potty at school. Well, he did it and got 3 pair of underwear and a tacky Spiderman shirt from Dollar General. He modeled his new attire for us, and Coop felt left out, so I put a pair over his diaper. Hee Hee. He was all smiles!

How sad is it that Coop's legs are no longer chubby? So sad.

I told Carter to put his arm around Coop. Ha! They love to put on these Halloween costumes and run around shooting webs. Superman shoots webs too. We may have to invest in another Spiderman costume when Coop realizes he is Superman.



Look at that fat toe sticking out. I can't keep good socks around here. They wear them out in a matter of weeks. This toe cracked me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment