I thought I would post a couple of cute videos for you today.
They were too long to upload straight to blogger, so I had to use youtube...a family favorite over here anyway.
This one here is of Joel and the boys playing, "Scare me." As soon as dinner is over, Carter starts screaming to Joel, "Dada, scare me!" And then the real screaming and giggling begins. Excuse the minor injury at the end of the video. Everyone was okay :)
This one here is of Coop singing at bedtime. Joel puts Coop down every night, and Coop serenades him while they rock in the big green chair together. Joel decided to take the video camera in there the other night and get the audio of Coop's sweet voice. Brings tears to my eyes to listen to him singing to his Dada.
Did I mention my boys adore their Dada? He's one cool guy over here in the Bell household.
Did I mention my boys adore their Dada? He's one cool guy over here in the Bell household.
Love those boys! Coop is the best singer ever in my book!!!! Love, BB
ReplyDelete