Friday, April 13, 2012

Oh what fun!

Oh what fun Angry Bird pajamas can be! This kiddo hasn't worn pajamas in months. Weird I know. He doesn't like them. Just sleeps in his clothes, and I have less laundry. A win/win situation....until...I found these at Walmart. He loves them. So when they are clean, he wears PJs; when they are dirty, he wears clothes. Quirky.

Oh what fun the Cozy Coupe is! As always...the fun never really ends when the Cozy Coupe is around.

Oh what fun this kiddo is! I mean for real fun. He is at the best age ever. Fun, fun, fun!

Oh what fun it is to learn to ride a bike!

Oh what fun a cardboard boat can be!

This is what too much fun does to you at 4:00.

Oh what fun the first frog of the season was! Fred was his name, and he brought sheer joy and delight for 30 whole minutes. Squeals, giggles, and lots of jumping by both the frog and the boys.


Oh what fun Tom and Jerry cartoons are....especially when you are snuggling and giggling with your brother.

And last but certainly not least...OH WHAT FUN WHEN PAWPAW GETS IN THE JUMPY HOUSE! Hahahaha! Carter was all laughs, and poor Pawpaw had no idea what he was starting. Carter bugged him for an hour saying, "Jump again...jump again...jump again, Pawpaw!" Fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment