Caught Coop in the cutest moment. We went out for catfish on the square July 3rd, and I looked over to see Coop chewing away in this position. You'll never convince me he isn't the most charming child to ever exist...well except for Jesus of course. Ha!
For the Fourth, Oxford had a petting zoo, train rides, and jumpy houses in the grove. The boys loved the jumpies of course, but the petting zoo was in close competition. Love this stare down Coop and this turtle are having.
Carter with is his sunglasses upside down holding a turtle. Love.
We went to BB and Pawpaw's for a couple of days this week. C and C love seeing their cousins. Here are Coop and Anne Mitchell playing on BB and Pawpaw's couch...a favorite activity there.
All five of them...soon to be six! I bribed them with skittles to let me get this picture. Gotta do what you gotta do!
Tadpole...BB and Pawpaw's new cat they rescued. My boys love cats, so it is super cool that BB and Pawpaw now have a cat...as if their house needed to be any more fun than it already is!
Carter giggled and squealed for at least 45 minutes straight yesterday morning. He found a squirt gun, and thought it was absolutely hilarious to squirt Pawpaw over and over and over and over again. Pawpaw is such a good sport.
My favorite.
Apparently Pawpaw is quite the comedian. Priceless giggles.
Coop has been extra attached to my mom lately. When he gets in trouble or is denied something he wants, he starts saying, "I want BB! I want BB!" I am sure her feelings aren't hurt one bit.
Carter can stand up in my parent's pool, so he loved walking around without floaties. Getting so big! Sniff.
Pooped puppy after a fun day playing with cousins, swimming, and eating lots of sugar and junk food at BB and Pawpaw's house!
No comments:
Post a Comment