Sunday, July 22, 2012

What's going on, you ask?

What isn't going on around here is the better question! 
 We just returned from a family trip, and the boxes are already being packed! We have a little over two weeks to pack up our house and head across town to our new home. We are so very excited about this move!
Carter was busy today packing his bag to move to his new house :)  How cute is that? He went and found a Walmart sack and filled it full of his favorite toys. After he finished his own packing, he proceeded to pack Coop a Walmart sack full of goodies too. He is ready to go now! 

Besides packing, we are getting excited about finding out the gender of Charlie Emerson Friday!!!
Here he/she is! Growing little baby in there. I am now in full maternity clothes besides a few normal clothing items. I was able to delay the maternity clothes a little longer this time even though I have gained more weight??? Odd. It's been nice to stay in normal clothes a little longer than I was able to with the boys.

So what are your thoughts on the gender?
Joel and my mom think it's a girl. I really have no idea!!! I lean towards it being a boy I think because boy is what I know, but I really have no strong feeling either way. I think I will be shocked either way. Still have no preference, but JUST WANT TO KNOW! I am so curious! Going to be such a fun day! 

So we are packing, moving, and finding out what our baby will be, AND
getting geared up for school. Yes, it's right around the corner. I can't wait! I love my little munchkins, but I am ready for our little routine again. Summer is fun, and we are having a blast, but my type A-ness loves a good ol' routine :)
So in our gearing up, I told Carter he could pick out a backpack....oh dear....here was his choice:
The. Tackiest. Backpack. In. Walmart. 
Bahahaha!!! Such a four year old boy backpack. Is he going to be the coolest boy in school or what? I mean look at that Incredible Hulk....doesn't get much cooler.

Yes, we are still on a superhero kick over here. Carter is busy planning his superhero birthday party coming up next month. He wants ALL the superheros on his cake. I told him he had to pick six. You would have thought I asked him to swallow a brick. Going to be a shindig I tell you.

So we have lots of fun things going on over here...so much that I am feeling a little overwhelmed! When I get overwhelmed I get antsy. I am having a hard time sitting still thinking of all I have to do in the next two weeks. But it will all get done, so I am just going to hang in there, keep on packing, and enjoy the ride! 

Stay tuned until Friday when Charlie Emerson's gender will be announced!



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to find out!!!! We
    Need to get the boys together soon for a play date :)

    ReplyDelete