Hippity Hop, Easter's on it's way!
We had a fun filled Saturday! Two egg hunts, two Easter Bunnies, and loads of sugar!
I count this picture as a success! Two out of three kids. Carter will have nothing to do with anything in a costume! Emerson is wearing my first Easter dress.
Some of our buddies. All the kiddos were dressed for winter!! It was rainy and cold, so no one got to wear their cute Eastery outfits. Oh well!
These two tore up that egg hunt! They loved it!
Sister in my Easter dress. I am oh so glad my mom saved these dresses.
I call this picture Sweet Cheeks.
BB and Pawpaw got Coop this tractor for his bday. Oh my goodness, was it ever the perfect gift! Now he is just like big brother. Loads and loads of fun.
Can't help but post multiple pics of this sweet grin and chubby little arms.
Coop made this for me at school. I put it on my window seal. It makes me smile.
Easter Bunny #2. Emerson stayed home with Joel to get her nap, so I only got one kiddo in this one :) Coop is such a sport.
Dada has been spending LOTS of along time with Sister. The boys seem to have several events to go to every weekend, and I am ready to get out of the house and go with them, so Joel is happy to stay home and snuggle with baby girl.
these Easter pics are TOO SWEET!!! man i love these kiddos
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that Emerson is wearing your old dresses. So sweet!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete