I am very aware that my posts no longer have themes. They are mostly just everyday pics with a few comments. No flow or connection. Sorry! Just getting pictures taken, downloaded, and adding a few comments is a feat in and of itself these days! I love my blog, and I refuse to let it die due to the busyness of life. I treasure all the memories I have recorded and will therefore never forget because I recorded them here. So random posts is what you get these days! I have a feeling they will be my favorite ones in years to come....a reflection of a season.
So how are things around here? The honest answer is GREAT! Crazy? Yes. Overwhelming? At times, yes. But overall, we are learning the ropes of being a three ring circus and having a ball doing it. I have times when I want to pull my hair out because my boys are fighting or being needy, and I have times when I want to collapse on the couch out of exhaustion and can't because dinner awaits, but the good moments outweigh the stressful ones by a long shot.
Carter's soccer is keeping us busy. Coop and I are in full birthday party planning mode...only two weeks away from his HULK SMASH party! Whoop! And sweet Emerson is growing, smiling, and sleeping like a champ. She went 9 hours and 45 minutes last night. Triple whoop! Thank you, Lord Jesus, for giving this mama sleep. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!
He's busy crafting as usual. This boy loves to draw, paint, glue, cut, etc...
Holding her head up like a big girl! She is also bearing weight on her legs now and standing in my lap. She's a strong one! Couldn't you just eat her up?!!! So stinkin cute.
Coop has started jumping in on craft time too. He only colors with blue, so I have lots of blue scribbled pictures on my fridge :)
Look at hat big ole smile!
Happy, happy baby
My buddy....of course in pajamas. It's all they wear. Drives me nuts.
Watching pirates.
Look! A picture of one of my boys NOT IN PAJAMAS. Victory!
Snoozing at the Chick. We go to the Chick every single week. It's my sanity.
Joel went on his annual snowboarding trip, so the boys and I went to Hernando. Uncle Chas and his crew came over for a visit.
Joel and Jason on the mountain. They had an absolute blast!!!
The pallet of all pallets.
I mean look at that chubby arm! She woke up like this...smiling and one arm out of her sleep sack. LOL!!! How did that happen? She looks very proud of herself.
My silly boy
And my other, oh so animated silly boy.
Yes, I took all three kids to Walmart. I have lost my mind. No milk and no fruit call for desperate measures. There were no fatalities, and I got out of there without losing my temper or talking through my teeth. Success!
No comments:
Post a Comment