Sunday, December 8, 2013

Pictures with Santa

One of my dear friends had the most fantastic Christmas birthday party for her two December birthday kiddos. SANTA WAS THERE! And a photographer to take pics of everyone with jolly ole St. Nick. Of course Carter would have nothing to do with that! But two out of three is not so bad.
She was most definitely skeptical. But how cute is this?

And the classic, "Mama, save me!" picture.

But we got a good one! No smile, but hey, I'll take what I can get!

The best smile we could get out of Coop.

You know those moms who get the perfect smiling toddler/baby pictures with Santa? I am not one of them. Ha! Out of three kids, I have NEVER gotten the perfect, smiling Santa pic! Check out Carter's first picture. He was four months old.
Hahahaha! What kind of face is that? I crack up EVERY YEAR when I pull this one out!

And Coop's first Christmas...he was nine months old. His face screams MISERY! This Santa was overly excited about this picture, so I may have had the same reaction as Coop.
At least we get good laughs out of our Santa attempts, right? 

So fun to look back at these and giggle.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. these are hilarious! that pic of Carter is OVER. THE. TOP. amazing! And can we talk about how legit that santa is at your friend's birthday party? man - top dollar for that guy.

    ReplyDelete