Before I get to my Christmas day post, I have to put up all our before Christmas happenings. So much happens the week before and the week of Christmas. Phew. Not sure how we squeezed in all that fun!
Loving on my girl in her smocked reindeer dress.
Emerson at her first Ole Miss basketball game.
She loved the M&Ms.
My Bat Boy
I stopped pushing the car to get a cute pic...she has an opinion these days.
I still succeeded :)
It was in the 60s and 70s for a few days, so we enjoyed some park time.
Everytime the swing stopped. See what I mean about having an opinion? Oh dear.
Baby Hewes was born!!!!! Stephen and Kate had their first baby, and it was a BOY!! Jacob Hewes Bell was born at 9lbs 6oz on December 12th. He is so very precious. Chubby cheeks, dark hair, sweetness....I can't wait to squeeze him!
She swiped a blue sucker at a bday party.
Coop had his Christmas program at school. He did such a great job! He sang "Go tell it on the mountain" and "Away in a Manger." Way to go, Coop! So proud of my buddy.
Oh the messes. I bet I clean up 25 messes a day. She makes it her mission to empty every cabinet, drawer, and basket every day. One year olds....it's a good thing they are so stinkin cute because mama is tired, and the messes have only begun.
Coop has this thing about penguins. He calls them "merp merps," and he loves all things penguin. So when his buddy at school gave everyone a pair of socks, and Coop's were merp merp socks, it was as if the floodgates of heaven had opened. Hahaha!
We finally put Emerson's swing up on the back porch. She loves it so much. The boys were obsessed with swinging at her age, so I had a feeling she would share in the swing love. I was right! Giggles all around.
Carter's portrait came in! Merry Christmas to this mama!! I love it so much. My sweet baby boy looking so sweet and charming. Precious. Thanks, Hub, for tolerating my picture love even when it hits you right in the wallet :) Such a treasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment