Carter is 16 months old now, so needless to say, there are very few dull moments. He is picking up new words, facial expressions, dances (he LOVES to dance), and tricks everyday. He is like a little sponge soaking up the world around him. I can't describe the joy he brings me. He is a little miracle and a gift from God that I do not deserve. He makes me laugh out loud several times a day. I am so thankful that he is such a happy child and enjoys the simple things in life like playing in the pantry and chasing the cats around the house. A few of his loves right now include any kind of ball, his Cozy Coupe, animal noises (any kind of animal for that matter), Life cereal, raisins, warm milk, the Cedarmont kids, and his giraffe lovey just to name a few.
Here is a video I shot this afternoon during a snack. Just a little peek at the fun I have everyday. Priceless!
Here is a video I shot this afternoon during a snack. Just a little peek at the fun I have everyday. Priceless!
(I couldn't get the video to download directly on the blog, so I had to go through youtube. Just click the link below)
*** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGFrk5ogHac ***
*** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGFrk5ogHac ***
No comments:
Post a Comment