Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Due Date Mania and Some Fun Pictures too



So I went to the doctor yesterday only to find out that Cooper is measuring almost five weeks bigger than is his actual age. Yikes! Oh my goodness, I may be requesting a C-section! My original due date is April 5th, but he is measuring as if my due date is March 1st. My doctor isn't the least bit concerned; he just said, "She's just gonna have a big baby." We might have a Michael Orr on our hands here :) My doctor also said that he was sticking to his April 5th due date, but he thinks I'll deliver around mid to late March. That gives me about 10 weeks or so. It's almost here! Yay!


I got to see little Cooper on the ultrasound yesterday, and he is just adorable and so active. He was even sticking his tongue out :) I wonder if that's a foreshadowing of his personality. Ha! I got some great pictures of him for his baby book. He is already such a blessing to us, and we anticipate his arrival with great excitement. We can't wait to meet our little buddy #2! (This picture is of the profile of his face in case you can't see it)


Carter eating his typical morning snack. Life cereal and milk. That boy LOVES to eat! He actually goes to pantry multiple times a day, pulls out what he wants to eat and brings it to me.

All bundled up. He hated the mittens by the way...you can tell by the look on his face that this wasn't his happiest moment. He used to love to stroll, but now he'd much rather be walking/running around.


Thanks, Gunnar, for our cool, hand me down New Balances! They fit perfectly, and now Carter is running even more than he was before!

5 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! I especially love the last one of Carter. He looks like he's about to start sprinting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, Carter is soooooooooooo cute!! Congrats on baby #2. Boys boys.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw you from a distance at church the other day and until then I'd had no idea you were expecting again! Yay! We've got #2 coming in about 5 weeks so they'll get to go to Sunday School together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ultrasound picture with his tongue sticking out. Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete