So it seems that the time to start a blog is right before/after you have your first child. Although I thought about it 16 months ago when Carter was born, the interest just wasn't there. It seemed a little intimidating to keep it up to date with a newborn. But a few days ago my friend, Nancy (our babies are only 6 days apart), started a blog, and she inspired me to start my own. Nancy is quite the inspirer :) Since I am not a journaler, I thought a blog would be a great place to keep a record of special events, fun times, and my thoughts as my children grow. Everyone keeps telling me to write things down so I won't forget these fleeting and priceless moments. So here goes....
Friday, January 8, 2010
Finally Time to Blog :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love ALL of your posts! They are so much fun! Now you've inspired ME to write some of E's favorite current things on my blog!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you painted that giraffe! If I tried that, mine would not look that good! You need to teach me your "skillz"!