My sweet Coop had his first birthday party yesterday. We had so much fun celebrating his first year of life with cake, ice cream, balloons, family, and friends. I know this sounds so cliche, but I really cannot believe he is one. THE FASTEST YEAR OF MY LIFE, hands down! But goodness, what a fun year! I love my little Coo Coo, Coop Coop, Cookey, Coop-man more than life itself, and watching him grow has brought joy beyond belief. I can't thank God enough for such a precious gift. (A look back at Coop's first year to come next week on his actual birthday.)
Coop Coop, you are my precious angel and a little taste of heaven. I love more than words. Happy Birthday, sweet boy!
We did a Hippo theme because Coop is very attached to his hippo lovie. It was only appropriate to celebrate his love for hippos :)
Should I be crying or laughing with this thing on my head?
Juice, please.
Getting a good sugar high right before the party begins for some extra fun.
Oh my word....I want to burst into tears looking at this picture. How did he get so big? Could he be any more beautiful? I could eat him with a spoon! Coop, you are killing your poor mother!!!!
I am so happy that today is all about ME....hee hee...I even got to play with mom's cell phone.
Somebody else was super excited to celebrate Coop's birthday. Carter was so overcome with all the excitement that he ran laps around the house laughing and hitting balloons. He had as much fun as the birthday boy. He kept saying, "Cooper's bur-day, Cooper's bur-day"
BB came to help (as usual!). Thank goodness for BB! What would we do without her?
POP!
Loves, loves his BB
Wouldn't be a party without PawPaw!!!
He may not make it to his 2nd birthday....I might squeeze the life out of him.
Holding up the number 1 :)
What is this thing?
Oh....wow....yummy.
Hi....it's my birthday.
Needless to say, he loved his first taste of cake. He had it smeared from head to toe....even matted in his hair. We actually had to take it away so he wouldn't make himself sick. Yummy Yummy cake :)
Clean up by Uncle Chas and PawPaw.
A very fun celebration of my baby boy's first year of life.
Love you, Coop Coop!
Love you, Coop Coop!

What a wonderful 1st birthday!!! Loved every minute of it!!!! Love my Coop Coopie Coop!! Love, BB
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is 1! Crazy how fast time flies! I loved all the pictures! It looked like so much fun!
ReplyDelete