Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sesame Street Rocks!

Sesame Street rocks for a number of reasons.
1. It gives mom a little break when everything is going haywire (Is "haywire" a real word?) My kids get to watch one episode a day. Well, Coop doesn't watch it everyday because it's usually on when he's napping. I love this little break in the day.
2. It's educational...It taught Carter all his letters and numbers.
3. It's so happy. Carter loves the dancing and singing and especially Elmo.
4. It keeps their attention for a long period of time....how do they do that? I can't keep their attention for one second. They've got these kiddos figured out.
Anyway, we found out Sesame Street Live was coming to Memphis, and I booked tickets asap. We had a blast. I am not kidding when I say this show was the real deal. It was an all out production....lights, singing, dancing. The boys were mesmerized, and about halfway through the show, Carter said, "I like Elmo." Here are a few highlights from our fun.
Waiting on the show to start. We couldn't get Carter to take his eyes off the stage...he kept saying, "Go see Elmo."




The famous Elmo's world...Carter and Coop's favorite.

Mr. Noodle even made an appearance....Coop's personal favorite.

All worn out and ready to go eat lunch with friends. We met up with the Nygrens, Davenports, and Adairs for burgers at Huey's. Fun, fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment