My title two posts ago was "Poop in the Tub" and today my title has proudly changed to "Poop in the Potty!" (Sometimes I feel like there is way too much poop in life. Ha! I guess that comes with the territory when you have kids.) We have been potty training Carter the past three days, and he has done so so so well. I am so proud of him, and he is very proud of himself. We are still having accidents but very few. Go, Buddy!!! As I am writing this, here comes Carter with tee tee all down his pants :) Lovely.
Look at that little bootie in big boy underwear!!!
The first time he poo pooed in the potty, he got this John Deere pretend camera that I had stored away in the closet for a rainy day. I can't tell by this picture if he liked it or not ;)
On another note, can you believe I walked into the bedroom, and Coop was on this tricycle?!! Getting so big on me!
Of course Carter couldn't stand it, so he had to join in the fun.
My boys love the pack n play. They fill it full of stuffed animals and roll around wrestling.
Coop got poked in the eye, I think.
We are into tattoos at our house (magic marker tattoos, that is) Here are Carter's "ditar" tattoos (guitar).
Look at my happy Coop Coop. Poor guy has strep throat right now, so we are nursing him back to health. This picture was obviously pre-strep.
Love those fat cheeks.
Coop absolutely LOVES the stairs. Here he is at the gate begging to climb up them. Last time we let him climb, he got a bloody nose. Between having a very rough older brother and having hardwood floors in our house, Coop seems to be injured quite a bit. He is going to be one tough cookie if he makes it to kindergarten!
Building a tower and asking me to take a picture of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment