Last week was the second Bell beach trip. The last one was three summers ago, and I was seven months pregnant with Carter. Can't believe that was three summers ago!
This year we took Carter and left Coop with BB and PawPaw....great decision! I was super sad to leave him and DYING to see him by Wednesday, but it would have been so hard to have him there with 23 other people in one house with him only being 15 months old and still needing two naps a day. He had a blast with his BB and PawPaw, and we had a blast on the beach. Boy, was I ever glad to get him in my arms yesterday!
Here are a few highlights of our fun:
What a fun week! Loved seeing Carter have so much fun with his cousins and loved hanging out with the Bell clan!
No comments:
Post a Comment