Friday, July 15, 2011

PJ Morning

We had a lazy PJ morning...very nice way to start the day. We actually changed from our PJs right into our swimsuits for a day at the pool. And now we are getting ready to head to the square in a little bit for some dinner and ice cream. I'd say it has been the perfect summer day :)



Notice the half-eaten muffin next to Carter. "Nuffins" are his new favorite food.

Of course we had to catch a few ants to start our day off just right. Notice Carter's PJs even have ants on them. We have an ant fascination going on right now at our house.

I didn't think they were supposed to look at you like this until they are teenagers. Ha!
Funny story....Do you see the chocolate all over Coop's shirt? Last night, we were reading a book, and Coop pointed to a picture of some cookies, and excitedly said, "Cookie!" I went to the pantry to give him a real cookie, and he looked at me in amazement as if he was thinking, "Wow! That really worked!" He thoroughly enjoyed his cookie, and said "cookie" about 25 times after the fact. Very proud of himself.

Hi

Calling the Indians



 Two good looking boys if you ask me :) They have become the best of buddies. Don't get me wrong, they are still best friends/worst enemies, but lately they are playing together so well, and having the best time giggling and chasing one another. So fun to watch.


The silly one of the family...always cracking us up. Lately he has been saying, "When I grow up, I want to drive helicopters. Dada's job is to help people with their money. Mama's job is to take care of Carter and Coop." Are kids smart or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment