Sunday, July 17, 2011

Slip N Slide = FUN!!!

I bought the boys a Slip N Slide at Walmart yesterday, and man oh man, was that a great purchase! They absolutely LOVE it. It is too funny watching them slip, slide, wipeout, laugh, crash, get muddy, etc...
 Getting it all ready. Gotta fill up the pool at the end and get the slide all wet, so the sliding is perfect.
Coop taking a quick dip before the sliding starts.
Let the fun begin!!!!
When they first started, we had to give them a push. But after about 5 times, they figured it out without us. Phew. That was going to be a lot of work.

Coop still needed a push or two :)



Slip N Sliding is serious business and requires you to get very grassy.

Love this one.




I can't tell if Coop was having a good time or not.
Lots of giggling, squealing and even some strawberries on the rib cage....this is not for weenies.


Dada found a big bucket, so we made a kiddie pool for Coop.
I might morph into one entity with this lawn chair. I would be embarrassed if I tallied the number of hours I have sat in it over the past year. What can I say? I have two little boys who are at their happiest outside, so I might as well park it and enjoy the scenery.
Gonna really miss these days when my babies are ball practice instead of hitting me in the shins with riding toys. Soaking up all I can while they are at home with me.
Loved our slip n slide afternoon that was topped off with popsicles for the boys and a nice adult beverage for me and Hub :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy them, Jill. They grow SO SO fast, and then you can only enjoy them as adult children.....and the grands :-)

    Cynthia Kahler

    ReplyDelete