Apparentely there has been some confusion about my second child's name. Quite often I am asked, "What should I call him? Is it Cooper or is it Coop?" So I thought I would clear the air on the matter.
His birth certificate says Cooper Arrington Bell, but he has aquired many names:
Coop
Coop-man
Coop Coop
Little Coop
Cookey
Coo Coo
And the list goes on.
Really he is called whatever comes out of our mouths at any given moment.
So, the answer to the question is....call him whatever you want to call him :)
He has a very dynamic name, don't you think? Perfect for such a dynamic little boy.
I am sure one day he will have a preference as to what his "official" name is but in the mean time, he shall be a boy of many names.
Love my little Coop Coop! And really love his name :)
We may not do everything right as parents, but we sure picked great names for our boys!
If this was facebook, I would "like" this post! My nephew is named Cooper. I love the name. Coop troop could be another option...just saying ;)
ReplyDelete