We had a wonderful Halloween weekend. The boys loved our church Reformation Celebration. They both had fun school parties, and lastly, we went trick or treating around the Oxford square. The boys soaked it all up, and Mama is exhausted!
We opted for painting our pumpkins instead of carving this year. Can you tell I put them in the clothes I care least about?
Final products. These make me smile.
That is one handsome crew.
Joel bought this huge thing of Jelly Bellies, and the boys are like little starving birds when they see him get out the jar. They immediately flock to him and beg. I am not sure why he is giving them candy on Halloween weekend....as if they needed more than they had already consumed!!!
Okay, I have gone a little crazy on the matching outfits. I rarely matched them last year because Carter was in big boy clothes basically, and Coop was still in baby clothes. Now they pretty much wear the same style clothes, and I have gone a little whacko making them match ALL THE TIME. They just look so cute when they match!
Let the fun begin! Spiderman showing his muscles before the Reformation Party.
And our Super Coop ready to save the world.
Coop in his classroom at school. I am pretty sure he plays on the slide all day long. That's all he did the entire party besides stopping to eat his snack.
Carter in his classroom. He was sooo excited DaDa got to come to his party. I love that Joel gets to go to all their little school events. He is such a great dad.
We had a great weekend, but I think I will go lay down and take a nap. I think I am having a sugar crash!
No comments:
Post a Comment