Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tis the Season

Joel and I are going out to dinner with some friends in Tupelo tonight, and then we are heading to TOYS R US for some Christmas shopping! I am pumped. I think this may be one of my all time favorite things to do. I am giddy about what we will come home with to keep hidden in the attic for the next six weeks.
So Christmas shopping plus this video of Carter have me all fired up for the holidays. Carter has joined the Children's Choir at church, and this is what he came home singing last night. Melted my heart. He couldn't quite finish the song :) Makes it that much cuter.
P.S. Ignore the tractor noises as he is singing. Typical.
 

1 comment:

  1. Sure am glad I'm reminded 3 times that the stars in the sky look down where he lay... love it.

    ReplyDelete