Monday, November 14, 2011

Oh so animated

Life with two little boys is oh so animated. Not an hour goes by that we don't experience laughter, a tantrum, a fight, a giggle, a wrestling match, or a performance. Life is moving, and it moves even faster when you are refereering, laughing, rescuing, spanking, and cheering.
Our crazy backyard where most of our action occurs. I sit in a lawn chair and hoot and holler when they do something cool, yell when they fight, and occasionally rise from my throne to spank or rescue from danger.

Mr. Drama himself....always "crashing" like Lightning McQueen, swinging "up to the trees," or riding through obstacle courses on his tractor.


Carter's reaction to the Joel cranking up the leaf blower...excitement.

Coop's reaction....terror.

Mr. Performer....always entertaining us with his funny faces, dance moves, charm, and wipe outs.
Look at those fleece lined crocs. Hahahaha! He loves them.

A sweet, still moment.

Carter loves rolling in the leaves. Notice he dressed himself....firetruck jon jon and crocs.


Couldn't you just eat him for lunch?!



If Carter is my lunch, this must be my dinner! I mean look at that face.

Here is Coop's new trick:

So we found out that this little boy at Carter's school has been pushing him/picking on him a little bit. I don't want to teach him to hit or retaliate, but I also want him to take up for himself and not be subject to bullying. So what do you do? I am going to start with the below training....of course Coop had to jump in on it too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment