A couple of weeks ago, we went to Hernando to visit my parents. Anticipating a rainy day, we made some last minute plans to take the boys sight seeing in Memphis. Super fun! We visited a train museum, went to see the Peabody ducks march, and then ate a yummy lunch downtown.
Train museum was sort of rinky dink, but the boys didn't notice. They thought it was awesome!
BB and Pawpaw rock! They do so much for us. They are the most sacrificial, serving people I know, and a the model example of consistent, loving parents. So thankful for them!
I had never seen the ducks march either, so this was fun for everyone.
We took one of our last swims of the season in BB and PawPaw's pool. We have had such a fun summer at the pool! Sad to see it behind us, but also very excited for fall. I love football season, changing leaves, pumpkins, etc... Bye bye, pool! You were fun...see you next year!
It was Pawpaw's bday weekend, so Carter and I made him some cupcakes. The boys enjoyed them more than Pawpaw I think. Making those cupcakes definitely wasn't a selfless act...they wanted that icing!
It was gameday the day we left, and the boys were proud to sport their cool jerseys. I love a little boy in a football jersey. It's like a fat baby in a onesie...I just can't keep my hands off of them!
And when we got home, Carter got a belated bday present in the mail....angry birds pjs from Julie and Reid! Oh boy...how cool are they? Carter shared a pair with Coop, so they both went to bed on cloud 9 that night. Thanks, Julie and Reid! Perfect present!
Thanks, BB and Pawpaw, for so graciously hosting us as always!
And soon you will have a little cheerleader to go with those football players!!! So excited for you!
ReplyDelete