Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tonight I am thankful for...

A fridge covered in crafts

Little boys in football jerseys

Finding an awesome bargain on this twin bedding for Emerson's room

Her drapes that my mom finished that make her room so girly and cozy

Her name on the wall 

A healthy pregnancy

The handmade, smocked dresses I wore as a little girl hanging in her closet

 
Pumpkins on my farm table

Precious pictures of my boys taken by a friend

Little boy bunk beds

Our reading nook with the 20 year old crappy chair we inherited. Can't part with it. It's the best chair in the house.

Mellowcreme pumpkins

Borrowed maternity clothes from a generous friend

My heartburn relief each and every night

And last but certainly not least....my girls' weekend coming up in just two weeks. It's been a year since I got away, so I am ecstatic to getaway and relax and just enjoy girl time, nice dinners out, and maybe even a massage or pedicure. 

Feeling very blessed today.

1 comment:

  1. Love all that Jill :) You look great by the way ! Congrats on your sweet little growing girl.

    ReplyDelete