Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cheesy smiles on the first day of school!!!

Today was the first day of school! And it was a fantastic one at that! Carter walked right in like he owned the place :), and Coop cried when I dropped him off, but as soon as I drove away, his teachers said he did great, and didn't cry the rest of the day! So proud of my big boys!!! We just love their little preschool.
How come everyone else I know gets cute smiles out of their kiddos? I get cheesy grins from my kids. Haha! Oh well...they keep me cracking up.

I told Carter to move in front of the tree so the sun wouldn't be in his eyes, and he wouldn't give me a squinty eyed grin and look what I got....another squinty eyed grin. Hee Hee

Oh Coop...what a face. You are such a character.

And this is their picture together. Bahahaha! Love these little stinkers.

Carter immediately hung his craft on the fridge. It says, "My favorite part of school was the playground." Such a boy...mine would have been snack!

So happy we had such a great first day. I was praying for my babies to have a tear free, super fun day, and they did! Woo hoo! Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment