Sunday, September 23, 2012

This and That

We had a little photo shoot before church this morning. The weather was just beautiful, and this camera happy mama couldn't resist torturing my boys. The outcome is always worth it....see? Look at the above picture. Precious.




Carter loves taking pictures. He did a great job here! I love the expression on Coop's face. We have a blooming photographer on our hands.

We spend A LOT of time in our driveway. My kiddos love riding toys, so our giant slab of concrete gets some serious traffic. Here they are racing...Coop is such a good sport. He never wins, and yet continues to race happily.

Silly faces


BB took us out for dessert last week at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Yummy!!! The boys like the bear as much as the ice cream.

 
This kiddo loves his BB....it's a bond like no other...she is queen bee in his heart. And Coop's too for that matter :)

We walked next door to Kinnucans. Trying on giant hats and funny sunglasses is always a must in there.

Preggo lady ready for the derby!

My boys HATE...I mean absolutely DESPISE getting their hair washed. You would think I was cutting one of their limbs off if you sat outside the bathroom door and listened as I poured water over their heads. The only thing that helps even the slightest is taking pictures of their hair all messed up with shampoo. It's sure to bring a giggle even in the midst of screams.

We made a fun trip to Sno Biz one afternoon with my dear friend, Elizabeth, and her daughter Anna Katherine. Snowcones and adult conversation are good for the soul.

We are ringing in fall over with mellow creme pumpkins, yummy pumpkin bread, and new door decorations. I made these! I am not super crafty, but you don't have to be to make these. It's just burlap, paint, walmart sacks, staples or glue, and ribbon. So easy and so so so festive! Going to make a couple of snowmen when the cold weather rolls around.

Best fall candle! $5 at Walmart. My house smells delicious.

What else is going on with us? The boys are loving school, I am getting bigger everyday, the weather is amazing and we are soaking it up, football season has taken over our Saturdays (Joel is in heaven), Carter continues to amaze us with his intelligence and little sponge-like mind, and Coop continues to bring us laughter and joy with is funny sayings, faces, and insanely advanced vocabulary. We are blessed....very, very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment