Look how skinny he is! He used to be my squishy, butterball baby...not anymore. Boo hoo hoo. Maybe Emerson will be a squishy butterball :)
My big, handsome boy.
Scared face.
Silly face.
Monkey face....He always says, "Monkey face...Gigi's a nut." Gigi is Joel's sister, and he loves Gigi's silly monkey face.
Watching Caillou and drinking milk. We got through about 3 1/2 gallons of milk a week. Growing boys!
On a different note, I am well into the third trimester and feeling like it too! Big, tired, out of breath, swollen...you know...all the normal third trimester things. So to give myself a little boost out of my frumpy-ness, I picked up this rockin' nail polish. It's called Stormy Night by Revlon. Love it! It did nothing for my exhaustion, but it sure made me feel a little less frumpy.
How am I going to make it 9-10 more weeks in this large, cumbersome body? So much to do, so little energy...oh dear...Lord, help me! As I look at the month of November, I immediately feel my head start to spin. Hosting lots of people, gotta do all my Christmas shopping, Thanksgiving festivities, decorating the house for Christmas, getting everything ready for Emerson, not to mention my daily duties of cooking, cleaning, refereeing, laundry....okay, I gotta stop thinking out loud, I might pass out. One day at a time, right? Just going to put one foot in front of the other and do the next thing on the list.
Coop and I have Fridays mornings just the two of us, so I try to do a few extra fun things with him since we only have a couple months of these Fridays left. We went to the toy aisle at Walmart and tried on superhero masks.
Then we went to Chickfila and had a breakfast date.
He got to have some of Mama's coke...big deal apparently.
Nancy sent some clothes for Emerson...here's my favorite. So pink and dainty....so girly. Can't wait to put it on her as well as all the other cute things! Thanks, friend.
That's all for now on this lazy Sunday! Hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment