Look at that oreo cheesecake....delightful.
Feeling pampered
Those were all the pics I took...I was too busy with all that girl talk to snap many more pics. But one funny thing happened...We got hit on a dinner Friday night by a 23 year old guy who clearly could NOT see my large pregnant belly under the table. Hahahaha! Three married women...one preggo...I am sure he felt pretty dumb after we told him the truth about this table of women.
The only bad thing that happened was that after eating Cheesecake factory Saturday, Lindsey and I both got sick...ugh...that was not fun. But because of some gatorade, some rest, and a chick flick, we survived. So glad it wasn't worse and didn't happend until Saturday night after we had had all our fun. We all parted ways and headed home Sunday morning. Can't wait til next year!!!!!!
On another note, I picked Carter up from school today to find these school picture proofs in his backpack. Bahahahaha!!!! Everyone MUST have a bad school picture at some point in the school aged years; I just didn't expect it until middle school. And the funny thing is, he is sooo proud of them. He keeps telling me to cut them out and hang them on the fridge. Sweet thing.
"Zoolander" as my friend Lindsey so appropriately captioned this one.
"Whistling Dixie"
"Wait a sec...this is my sexy side."
"You people are pushing your limits."
"Geez...is it time to go to the recess yet?"
P.S. This is no insult to the photographer...I am sure she is great. But let's just be honest, we failed at picture day once again! Here's to spring pictures...
Bahahaha those pictures of Carter are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteThe school pics are AWESOME! I would frame them all. Memories!!
ReplyDeleteLove those captions!! They say it all!! Heehee that's our boy!!! Love,BB
ReplyDelete