Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pumpkins


 We have this great little pumpkin patch on the square every October. The boys love going and exploring, and Mama loves snapping a few pics. This is our third October in Oxford....hard to believe. What a blessing it's been to live here. So thankful. Here's a little look back at how much the boys has grown over the last three Octobers....unbelievable to me.
Here is October 2010:




October 2011



 October 2012




Me and my baby girl.
 Yes, I know I am huge already....and still have the whole third trimester to go! Oh my...I am going to be quite a site in 12 weeks...This belly might be the scarily large!

 But hopefully not as large as this pumpkin! Hahaha! Joel being a super strong superhero for the boys' entertainment. Bahahaha! This is the biggest pumpkin I have ever seen. I think this picture might become an annual tradition too. Take a look at last years':
Last year the boys weren't into superheroes, so he is missing the cool Incredible Hulk face in this one.

 
Next year I will have three babies in my arms :)

And onto the races! They love to race their Dada specifically down this particular sidewalk. Sweet memories being made in this town.

Carter, Coop, and Emerson

Proud new pumpkin owner.

2 comments:

  1. Your stomach is sooooo cute!!! Feed that sweet baby and don't worry about feeling huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pics!! Unbelievable how much those sweet boys have grown!!! Such sweet memories in the pumpkin patch!!! Love you all to the moon and stars and back!!

    ReplyDelete