So summer is quickly coming to an end. What a fast one it was! Between VBS, taekwondo, swimming, and vacations, there wasn't much time for boredom or long days. I have been shocked at how it has flown. Plus you add in the daily busyness of three kiddos, and August sneaks up on you! I am thankful for the memories we've made the past three months. I feel like I've watched my boys go from toddlers to kids, and my baby go from newborn baby to an on the move bundle of personality. She isn't crawling yet, but she is definitely moving! She rolls and scoots and gets where she wants to go!
School starts in a week and a half! Carter will be in PreK and Coop will be at the Baptist church again in 3K. Carter is going five half days and Coop is going three half days. Gonna be a busy fall when you add taekwondo and church choir in the nix. Let the fun begin!
Four big teeth! Covered in mango :)
I love flashback pictures. Here is Carter around the same age.
And Coop. I see Carter and Coop in Emerson. Who knows who she will look like!
We went to see the Mustache Band last weekend which was followed by an amazing fireworks show. Oxford is the best!
Coop is becoming so brave in the water. He'll be swimming in no time!
A water hose and a trampoline....nothing better.
Well maybe a tutu bathing suit on a fat baby. That might top the hose/trampoline combo.
And the countdown has begun! To Carter's birthday party that is. He is incredibly excited and wants everything to be a surprise! More fun for mama! Star Wars Lego party, here we come!

No comments:
Post a Comment