Saturday, August 17, 2013

Coop can swim too!

Our little Coop Coop has suddenly become a little fish too! The other day a friend of mine was over and wanted the boys to show her how they could swim. I told her Coop hasn't quite learned yet. So we went next door and lo and behold, he jumped in the water and started swimming! Not even kidding! He just did it and now he's jumping off the side and swimming all over the place! 

Carter got a BB gun as you know when he learned to swim...we are not above a bribe/reward over here! So when we asked Coop what he wanted, he said CANDY! Haha! We tried to talk him into something better, but he insisted on candy. Such a little boy decision. So Joel took him to Walmart and bought him a loot of candy. He was especially happy about these tic tacs. So proud of him for learning to swim! Two kiddos down, one to go! 

I rock my kids every single night before bed. Always have and will continue to as long as they will let me. I rock the boys together since they sleep in the same room, and this night E wouldn't let me put her down, so I rocked all three at the same time :) What's funny is I usually sing three or four songs and say a prayer, but this night, they were trying to impress Emerson and my voice was going away, so the boys sang the songs.  Loved it! Blessed mama over here.

In other news, Emerson has enough hair for a bow!!! Look that those teeth :)

Who's face is funnier? Mine or Emerson's? Hahaha! The things we do to get a smile.

And last but not least, we had back to school night Thursday. Overwhelming. How am I going to remember all that info? Carter is so excited!! Praying he stays excited and loves it and has an awesome year.

No comments:

Post a Comment