Monday, August 19, 2013

Star Wars Party!

We celebrated Carters' 5th birthday Saturday with a Star Wars Lego party. And boy oh boy did he ever have a blast! He felt like the coolest kid on the planet. And I loved every minute of it. Birthdays are such a fun way to make a kiddo feel special and celebrated. In my opinion this little boy deserves some celebrating! What a fun five years it's been!

We made light sabers out of noodles and shiny duct tape. They were the hit of the party! All those kiddos ran around eating swirl lollipops and whacking each other on the head with those light sabers. Ha! So fun.



A sweet lady in Oxford made his cake. I thought it turned out so cute. 




I wish I had a picture of his face while we were singing. He had this shy little grin and kept looking at me then looking back and everyone singing. Priceless.

Emerson was eating her bottle so she missed out on this pic. I knew better than to take her bottle away for a picture.

But no worries, she was there...charming everyone of course.


I think they were ready to dig into that cake! He has such a great group of buddies.

Carter and his sweet friend who dressed up for the occasion.

Another birthday party in the books! Hard to believe my buddy is five whole years old. He is such a joy, and we loved celebrating his little life. Happy Birthday, Buddy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment