One of the most fun parts of being a mom is watching your kids explore their little world and discover new things, tastes, smells, objects, and emotions. Some things Emerson is loving are dripping water, digging in baskets of toys, leaves, grass, remote controls, and mama's jewelry. It's so sweet to watch her little brow furrow in concentration as she tries to figure out a new object and what it does and how it feels. Having just as much fun watching her grow as I did my boys. So blessed to have been able to watch THREE babies grow. It's a gift I do not take for granted.
Speaking of growing, Carter performed in Chapel a Regents a few weeks ago! So proud of him! They said three pledges, sang a few songs, and recited two scriptures. Precious. He has flourished since starting at Regents. It's the sweetest school. I am so thankful he loves it and runs in happily every single day and comes home smiling. What a blessing!
When I mentioned going to Taylor swift a couple weeks ago, I didn't mention that I got to spend a night and a day with my bestie! We had a ball! We talked, ate, shopped...you know, all the things you do with your bestie. Thankful for this jewel in my life.
Yes, we bought the same sweater and dress from Banana Republic. It's the ONLY perk of not living in the same city.
It's football season!!! So Joel had to take the boys to run off some steam on the new turf while I was out of town.
Might be my favorite pictures of her EVER.
And she's on to table food. Let the messes begin!
One of our weekly stops at the candy store. It's a Friday night tradition.
We are ready for Halloween over here. Well except for Emerson, gotta find her a cute costume. But the boys are set!
My life...boys fighting, and Emerson playing in the background. Pretty soon, she'll be joining in the chaos!
Can you tell I am having too much fun dressing her? My real life baby doll! I am just loving it!
And this started today....pull things off the shelf phase of life. Coop never really graduated from this phase!
And here's my big little boy. He dresses big boy, but he's still my cheesing, squeezable little boy. XOXO!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment