Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkin Patch field trips and much more



I loved going to Carter's pumpkin patch field trip. It was a really great way to spend special time with him, learn who all his friends are, and see him in his element with all his buddies.I hope I can make all of my kiddos field trips. 

Cooper and Henry....his best buds.



His sweet, sweet teachers. I am so thankful for these two ladies. When I went in for my parent/teacher conference, Francis opened our time up in prayer and prayed for Carter in very specific ways and for our family and thanked God for the opportunity to invest in his life. Wow. So thankful for her.





My little E


Had a couple of dental cleanings...cavity free!

The Hulk :) Coop has taken a big interest in drawing lately. Carter draws for HOURS a day, and lately Coop has jumped in on the action and is drawing all sorts of superheroes, lava, hot smoke?, star wars space ships, and the list goes on! Love their imaginations and how they come out on paper. 

Dump out the toy basket and everyone is entertained for hours.


Next it was time for Coop's field trip. His consisted of simply walking across the street to the local pumpkin patch, but it was still fun seeing him with his buddies and helping him pick out the perfect pumpkin. 

Love this little guy.

Joel and I celebrated our seventh anniversary. We went to Memphis and ate at Flight, shopped, and went to a Drew and Ellie concert. So fun. Love a getaway with my main squeeze. Wish we could do it more! But that season will come. Right now we are buried in bottles and superhero figurines, and  we're doing good to getaway a couple times a year. Makes it more fun when we do get away though :)

This poor cat. Loved and loved and loved.

Emerson discovered the pantry. All my kids loved the pantry. Just so much stuff to take off the shelves and fun new things to shake and throw. Loads of fun in that little space.

And after our Christmas card pics, we had indoor smores. Bribery at it's finest. It worked. Our pictures are awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment