Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tid Bit Tuesday

I have shared this before, but I just love it, so I am sharing it again as my tid bit today. A few years back, I heard a speaker at our previous church, Second Pres in Memphis, say, "What are you trusting God to do, so that when he does it, only He can get the glory?" 
When I heard this, I was trusting God to help Carter overcome some speech obstacles which had led to some pretty severe anxiety in him. It was a hard season for me watching him struggle to commuicate and struggle to feel safe and secure as he was overwhelmed with hearing well for the first time after having ear tubes to remove fluid. 
Anyway, only God can get the glory for what He did for Carter. He is now talking clear as can be, his hearing is 100%, he is thriving in school and church and socially too! 
So very thankful for what God did for my baby and therefore did for me! 
To God be the glory!

1 comment:

  1. Such good encouragement for us all to think about! I will be pondering on this today--I think there's a lot right now! Thanks for making me stop and record this in my head! Sometimes I get so busy and when I think, "What has God been doing in your life?" I have a hard time remembering the steps/phases/challenges/encouragements He has brought me through! Love this, again!

    ReplyDelete