Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tid Bit Tuesday

Want a veggie your kids will eat? Here it is! 

All you do is put a can of green beans undrained in a pot on the stove and add about about a tablespoon of beef bouillon granules. Bring it to a boil and then let it simmer for about 20 minutes. You can adjust the amount of bouillon to your preferred saltiness. 
Every time I serve these green beans to guests, they ask, "How did you make these green beans so flavorful?" 
And my kids eat them up too! Gotta love a crowd pleasing, super easy side.
Mom confession: My kids dip them in ketchup like french fries as well as every other veggie I serve them. Hey, they eat their veggies, so there you go.

1 comment:

  1. don't you dare try to serve those to me when I come in town ;)

    ReplyDelete