Look at this little stinker! Is he the cutest toddler ever or what? Yes, he is into everything these days as this picture so accurately portrays, so we had to basically move to my parents' house for two weeks as our new A/C unit was installed. Can you imagine me trying to keep Carter out of the workers' way for two weeks? No Way!
My poor parents were so good to us as we invaded their house, ate their food, dirtied up their towels and sheets and took over pretty much every square inch of their house :) Thanks BB and Papaw for taking us in! We had a blast with you!
P.S. Our house is so cool now...well worth all the inconvenience :)
Ahhhhh, relief! Congratulations on the cool air! I know you are happy about that one.
ReplyDeleteI am still laughing about Carter in the pantry, every time I think about it. Wes thought it was hilarious, too!
I loved talking yesterday; miss you so much!
Emily has a message, too: "Iwudju carter!" She has been saying it all throughout the day, totally unprompted!
The boys are soooo precious!! Loved having ya'll. I already miss you so much!! Love,BB
ReplyDelete