Monday, June 7, 2010

Fun at home

We are at home A LOT these days, so we have been trying to be creative to stay entertained. Carter is the best at this. He is better at entertaining himself than I am! Some things we like to do: go outside...several hours a day :), swing, play in the kiddie pool or sprinkler, watch Sesame Street, color, wear DaDa's shoes around the house, read books, dance, chase each other around the house...Carter thinks playing chase is hilarious, play tickle bug, go on walks, go visit the neighbor's dog, and the list goes on. It's amazing how much fun we can have around here.
When I feel like the walls are closing in on me, I try to remember that these days at home with my babies are fleeting; soon I will become their taxi driver and probably spend most of my time on the road :). I want to savor these times knowing that one day I will wish for them again.
Carter and I are best buddies and have lots of good laughs together. Soon Coop-man will join us in all the fun, and we will be one tough trio Monday through Friday! DaDa can join us on the weekends :) I am truly blessed.


Carter wearing DaDa's shirt
 
Wearing DaDa's shoes

A very perplexing look

Playing in the floor...hoping Carter doesn't land on him :)

Going for a ride in the double stroller...Poor Coop only gets a view of the sky.

Just enjoying the ride

Climbing in to go...very excited!

1 comment:

  1. You will look back and wonder where did the time go. Such precious moments!!! Love the pictures and love you all. Mama

    ReplyDelete