Saturday, June 12, 2010

More Fun at Home

Coop's favorite thing to do...sleep :)

We've been working hard on learning to share...here is Carter in action sharing his car with Coop. Such a good boy!

Here is Carter crawling all over me as I try to talk to Coop. I love these pictures...it's great to be loved by two little boys.



Carter's bath art. He has had a really weird fear of the bath tub lately, so I brought out some bath crayons that my friend, Cecile Gray, gave him, and it was amazing how much it helped. Notice he isn't sitting down, but at least he isn't screaming his head off. Ha! I'll take what I can get :)

Giving me a big smooch...I gotta get them while I can before he's too cool for me!

High Five!

A smooch for Coop

Carter loves to lay on people as if they were his pillow. If you lay in the floor, Carter WILL come and lay on top of you.

Poor Coop is getting squooshed.

Time for Mom to intervene. Coop has had enough of being a pillow.

Such great times!


3 comments:

  1. Jill, your lil boys are so cute! I bet you have the best time at home with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics, jill!
    by the way, caroline is going thru the same thing carter is when it comes to bath time...she cries and refuses to sit down for some reason?? maybe it's just a fun toddler phase...
    xoxo
    the nickels

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to bath with carter his little ass is ready, has to be lots of baby oil or lotion around for lube

    ReplyDelete