It's hard to believe Cooper is twelve weeks old. He is an angel and getting so much personality. Joel and I call Carter "Buddy" and always have since the day he was born. No reason really...just a name that stuck. Cooper on the other hand has MANY nick names...his name is so easy to modify :) Here are just a few:
Coop
Coop-dog
Coop-dog
Coopster
Coop-man
The Coop-myster
Coopey
I often sing "Coop Coopey Doopey Doopey Doop" to the tune of "Shoop" by Salt n Pepa...I know I am crazy. My poor kids.
Anyway, we are having so much fun with Coop to say the least. He is precious. Here are a few pics I took tonight before bed.
Haha, I love the "songs" you are singing to coop! Sounds like something I would do, too :). I have been known to sing a song about during bath time to the tune of a backstreet boys song...so sad.
ReplyDeleteCarter is looking just like YOU, and Cooper is looking just like Joel!
That smile of Coop is adorable!
ReplyDelete